MOODLE TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Our packages are ideal for those hosting in-house, but lack the time or technical expertise needed to get going.
- Moodle upgrades
- Support and guidance in resolving issues in underlying systems and authentication and enrolment systems
- Minor software fixes for issues
- Moodle plugin installation and support for issues arising with installed non-standard plugins
- Provides site administrators with access to our expert Technical Support Team
- This team will help you with all queries arising from functionality accessible by an Administrator
- 10 hours – For light use on site launch or for a specific configuration requirement.
- 20 hours – Gives you enough hours to support you with your in-house Moodle site throughout the year
- 50 hours – For large sites over 50GB where support is intended for processes that require a site backup such as upgrades, updates, plugin installations
I am emailing not for any particular reason, but just to say that I am impressed with your team at HowToMoodle. During the last couple of months I have emailed your [support] team a few times and on each occasion I have been really impressed with the speed of response and the quality of the answer. Essentially every time they have either directly solved it or given me the required information clearly and quickly. I know that within my job role I so often hear of customers who have issues and it feels like the ones who are happy/impressed seldom email in – so I thought I’d try to break that trend.