Moodle and GDPR compliance
GDPR is comes into force on 25th May 2018, all organisations that process or control affected data must comply:
- That means you.
- That includes your Moodle site.
Making GDPR compliance easier
Moodle has new features to make GDPR compliance possible – to take advantage of them you’ll need to be using the latest versions of Moodle 3.3 or 3.4 (or 3.5 when it’s released).
We can help you with a painless upgrade to a GDPR friendly version of Moodle.
Our GDPR offer:
- A FREE migration to our ISO 27001 UK hosting platform
- A FREE version upgrade to a GDPR friendly Moodle version
- Plus, a FREE theme to keep your upgraded Moodle looking great!
Need more information?
- Check out our helpful content in the tiles below
- Fill in the contact form – our Client Relations Team will be in touch.
Find out all you need to know about GDPR:
Offer available for Moodle sites version 2.7 or higher without core code modifications.
Plugins accepted, subject to our plugin policy
HowToMoodle terms of business apply.
Application and payment must be received and services paid for by 17:00 25th May 2018